298 notes ~~ Permalink ~~ Reblog ~~
We’ve recently made a poster covering some of the coolest classic japanese wheels. Thought you guys might like it :)
Some things that I want people to learn.
- If you’re looking for a relationship, you’re already fucking up. It’ll come natural. Be patient, be calm and stop thirtstin’ out, homie.
- Sometimes it’s necessary to unfollow, delete the pictures, numbers, and messages to move on. It’ll just bring you back down. Look forward! There’s a lot to see.
- Stop being so stuck in the past. It’s over with and you’re still here. Pity isn’t cute. No one wants to date your sap ass! Get up, get out there, be outgoing, be attractive.
- Don’t put all your happiness in other people! Make yourself happy. Everyone can’t be there for you all the time. Learn how to enjoy yourself when you’re alone so when you’re with company, you’ll have appreciate it a lot more.
- You want something? Go get it. Nothing is stopping you.
- Just be nice to people. It never hurts. Who knows? Maybe you’ll be the one making someone’s day. Happiness is contagious.
- Don’t be afraid to talk to people. That’s how you make friends. They don’t want to talk, no biggie. Nothing lost.
- Smile! But don’t grin. That’s creepy. Make it genuine.
- If you’re gonna talk about it, then be about it! Mean what you say.
- Know your limits. With everything.
- Be comfortable with yourself. Not just your physical self, but be comfortable with what you believe and with your own opinion. Don’t be afraid to back yourself up! With comfort comes confidence.
- Stop being so judgmental. Maybe that’s what brings that person joy. If that’s the case, then why hate? They got #4 down.
- Keep up with old friends. They’re the best. It’s always nice to hear from someone you’ve known for quite some time.
- Know when to walk away.
- Take ownership for your actions. Own up to when you’re wrong and take pride in your accomplishments! Respect is earned when you can do so.
- Make it a point to compliment someone each day. Like I said in #6, happiness is contagious. That person might turn around to someone else and do the same.